You’ve decided on the location for your next school band trip, and now you have the task of raising funds to turn it into a reality. You could organize another car wash or knock on doors of people who don’t want what you’re selling, or won’t answer the door when they see you coming – Or not!
Instead, why not invite everyone in your community to dinner? You could team up with some of these top restaurants who are eager to help you raise the funds for your school band trip. When people hand in one of your flyers with their meal orders, your group receives a portion of the sales!
Raising Funds for your School Band Trip
- Panera Bread – Hold your fundraiser event at your local Panera’s. The amount of money you can raise depends on the number of flyers they receive during the fundraiser night. They must receive a minimum of 20 flyers before they donate anything. But if they get 50+ flyers turned in, your donation increases from 10% to 20%!
- T.G.I. Fridays – TGI Fridays will donate 20% of all pre-tax sales generated by your group’s flyers for your school band trip! Sign up and team up with them and choose a time and day to hold your fundraiser. Be sure and plan ahead and allow plenty of time. Once the fundraiser is over, you will receive your check in 2-4 weeks.
- Red Robin – Next up, Red Robin! Close your eyes and you can almost taste that juicy, delicious burger! You will collect 10% of all sales during the times set for your fundraiser night. Be sure and allow yourself 30 days to sign up and secure your date and time. You should receive your check in 14 days after the event.
- Chipotle – Get this – When you have your fundraiser at Chipotle, you will receive a whopping 50% of all sales from your event night! No, that is not a typo! I have one question. What are you waiting for? “I’m not addicted, I just eat ‘em every day.”
- Applebee’s Dining to Donate – A Dining to Donate event works the same way as the others, and Applebee’s will donate 10% of all sales generated from the fundraiser event. Some locations will even allow to-go orders to be counted for your fundraiser as long as they present a flyer when they pick up their orders, so be sure and ask about that when you contact them!
- Applebee’s Flapjack Fundraiser – The Flapjack Fundraiser is unique and more hands-on for students. The students will serve as hosts and wait tables, help with clean up, and even help in the kitchen! This type of fundraiser appeals to a lot of people because they feel the students are “earning” their way by doing a lot of the work. Be sure and check with your local Applebee’s to see if they will also allow you to set up other fundraiser events during the same time as your Flapjack Fundraiser, i.e., face painting, raffle tickets, or a car wash! You really need to read the rules on this one. There is a $100 deposit when hosting a Flapjack Fundraiser with Applebee’s.
Ready, Set, Apply!
Send in your application now for your fundraiser event for your school band trip. Then get busy and advertise, advertise, advertise! It will be your job to get those flyers out to people, so print them and hand them out or email to all your friends and family. With the right planning and determination, your fundraiser will be a huge success and you will be well on your way to going on that awesome school band trip!
P.S. Haven’t decided on your school band trip yet? CE Tours can help you make that decision. Browse our tours and then get started on your fundraiser events!